We are currently looking for an Administration Assistant to join our Energy division.
Location: Norwood House, Beverley, HU17 9ET
Job Type: Full Time
Reports to: Senior Administrator
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering the telephone
- Inputting CVs and documents onto our database
- Upkeep of our database
- Assisting the recruitment team with flights/travel/accommodation bookings
- Monitoring and booking training courses
- Assisting with ad hoc duties
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- L2 Administration Qualification
- GCSE grade A-C in Maths & English
Minimum Previous Experience:
- Knowledge of administration
- Used to working within a team under pressure
- Full UK Driving License
- Health & safety awareness
- Excellent communications skills at all levels of the business
- Interdepartmental liaison
If you’re interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Related NewsView All News Articles
September 26, 2019
Boston Energy are currently searching for mainland European based wind turbine technicians and will be in Szczecin, Poland
August 13, 2019
If you’re leaving the forces and are interested in the Wind Energy Sector, join us in Beverley on the 31st October.
July 2, 2019
The CTP Job Fair will provide an excellent opportunity for service leavers to meet face to face with potential employers
March 18, 2019
Boston Energy are currently recruiting for an Offshore Storekeeper/Storeman, to be based in Holland.
© Boston Energy 2022. All Rights Reserved.