Boston Energy are now approved to provide GWO Slinger Signaller courses.
This is an in-depth, 2 day course, planned carefully to prepare you for working on a wind turbine.
GWO Slinger Signaller Course Content:
- Working in accordance with Global Wind Organisation (GWO) standards
- The nature of the wind industry and our roles and responsibilities as slinger signallers
- Identification of different types of lifting equipment, attachments and accessories
- Pre and post operational checks of lifting equipment, attachments and accessories
- Communication with the machine operator, whether it be hand signals, radios or other means of communication
- Identifying the centre of gravity and the mass of loads
- Preparing the area of operations and maintaining exclusion zones during the lifting operation
- Securing different loads with a variety of different slinging methods
- Carrying out end use storage and securing procedures for lifting equipment, attachments and accessories
Course dates will be announced shortly!
All courses are available to book via our online store: https://bostonenergy.co.uk/courses/
Please note: a variety of measures have been put in place to ensure all of our courses are safe and adhere to COVID-19 government guidelines.
Related NewsView All News Articles
March 24, 2020
At Boston Energy, we’re following government and health authority advice in our response to COVID-19, in all of the regions...
March 17, 2015
Boston Energy are delighted to announce a two year extension to their supplier contract with Siemens Energy.