Boston Energy are now approved to provide GWO Slinger Signaller courses.
This is an in-depth, 2 day course, planned carefully to prepare you for working on a wind turbine.
GWO Slinger Signaller Course Content:
- Working in accordance with Global Wind Organisation (GWO) standards
- The nature of the wind industry and our roles and responsibilities as slinger signallers
- Identification of different types of lifting equipment, attachments and accessories
- Pre and post operational checks of lifting equipment, attachments and accessories
- Communication with the machine operator, whether it be hand signals, radios or other means of communication
- Identifying the centre of gravity and the mass of loads
- Preparing the area of operations and maintaining exclusion zones during the lifting operation
- Securing different loads with a variety of different slinging methods
- Carrying out end use storage and securing procedures for lifting equipment, attachments and accessories
Course dates will be announced shortly!
All courses are available to book via our online store: bostonenergy.co.uk/courses/
Please note: a variety of measures have been put in place to ensure all of our courses are safe and adhere to COVID-19 government guidelines.
Related NewsView All News Articles
June 23, 2021
International Women in Engineering Day is an annual event “celebrating the amazing work that women engineers around the world are...
November 25, 2020
Boston Energy are delighted to be accredited to ISO45001 as of 24th November 2020. This new accreditation adds to our...
Boston Spotlight – “Why Flexible Training Solutions are so important in the Wind Industry” Interview with Boston Energy’s Jason Kennan
November 9, 2020
A critical component of Boston Energy's core training offering to our customers is the ability to create bespoke solutions that are suitable for their specific needs and requirements.
October 9, 2020
We are happy to annouce our new regular column - Boston Spotlight, starting with a personal and business perspective on The year of The pandemic
© Boston Energy 2021. All Rights Reserved.