In order to complete a GWO ART (Advanced Rescue Training) combined course, delegates must hold:
- Valid and in-date GWO Working at Height, GWO First Aid, GWO Manual Handling certificates & GWO Advanced Rescue elements –
1) Hub, Spinner and Inside Blade Rescue (HSIBR)
2) Nacelle, Tower and Basement Rescue (NTBR)
3) Single Rescuer: Hub, Spinner and Inside Blade Rescue (SR:HSIBR) – No expiry
4) Single Rescuer: Nacelle, Tower and Basement Rescue (SR:NTBR)- No expiry
- The maximum personal delegate weight is 125 kg
- The practical element of this training course is physically demanding and requires delegates to be able to move around comfortably, kneeling, crawling, climbing and to act as a casualty.
The candidates must have a GWO WINDA registration identification number prior to attending any GWO course. Registration for a GWO WINDA ID can be found on the GWO website, click on the link below.
All full day courses include lunch.
The Delegates, during all courses will have access to water, tea, coffee and basic refreshments during the course duration.