After successful completion of the course, the delegate will have updated and refreshed their skills and basic knowledge regarding:
- Understand the importance of carrying out Enhanced First Aid in a safe and sound manner in accordance with the legislative requirements
- Identify and explain normal function, normal signs and symptoms of injuries and illnesses related to the human body
- Demonstrate understanding and correct order of management in an emergency situation
- Understand correct use of life saving first aid using the primary survey
- Understand correct use of the secondary survey
- Demonstrate what you have learned in various basic and enhanced first aid scenarios
In order to complete a GWO EFA-R (Enhanced First Aid Refresher) course, delegates must hold:
- Valid and in-date GWO First Aid certificate
The candidates must have a GWO WINDA registration identification number prior to attending any GWO course. Registration for a GWO WINDA ID can be found on the GWO website, click on the link below.
All full day courses include lunch.
The Delegates, during all courses will have access to water, tea, coffee and basic refreshments during the course duration.