Boston Energy has an exciting opportunity to join their team as Project Resource Coordinator.
- Develop Boston Energy’s reputation by ensuring a positive experience for every new Technician that we engage with through good recruitment and selection practice
- Ensure the recruitment process is carried out in accordance with procedures and processes for candidate placement and a fully compliant candidate is delivered to the customer.
- Develop and maintain a strong network of Technicians for future hiring consideration
- Ensure frequent and ongoing engagement with our established Technician workforce, coordinating their movements and ensuring strong retention
- Develop market intelligence from Technician engagement to support personal development, business development and pricing exercises
- Ensure frequent and ongoing communication with our main customer contacts as well as seeking out new contacts for yourself and the Boston Energy team to align to.
- Champion lateral alignment with your ‘Deputy / Recruiter’ peers across the team, collaborating on recruitment campaigns and the sharing of Technician resource
- Clear and effective communication when engaging administration support
- Adherence to the use of company systems so that information is logged correctly for recall and reporting purposes
- Adherence to all relevant operating procedures
- Promote BostonEnergy in the Wind Energy sector
- Aid the Business Lead and Head of Business Development in identifying new customer contacts
- Customer visits as required
- Deputise when required for the Business Lead that you report to
- Any other tasks as required for the recruitment process
Reports to: Business Lead
Minimum Previous Experience:
- Previous experience preferred
- Adaptable/Can do attitude/Flexible
- High level of motivation and enthusiasm
- Strong discipline for achieving targets and deadlines
- 100% accuracy, eye for detail
- Good communication skills
- A keen interest in Wind Energy
- Able to meet the demands of a fast moving business which expects a high level of service
- Able to work equally well individually and as part of a team
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV to MargoJagiello@bostonair.co.uk.
Related NewsView All News Articles
March 26, 2021
Boston Energy is recruiting for number of vacancies across the business. Click the following links to view more and apply:...
November 30, 2020
Job role: Level 4 / SGTT trained and experienced*service technicians and Level 5 3.0MW D3 Authorised service team leaders Platform:...
November 25, 2020
Boston Energy are delighted to be accredited to ISO45001 as of 24th November 2020. This new accreditation adds to our...
Boston Spotlight – “Why Flexible Training Solutions are so important in the Wind Industry” Interview with Boston Energy’s Jason Kennan
November 9, 2020
A critical component of Boston Energy's core training offering to our customers is the ability to create bespoke solutions that are suitable for their specific needs and requirements.