Boston Energy has an exciting opportunity to join their team as Project Resource Coordinator.
- Develop Boston Energy’s reputation by ensuring a positive experience for every new Technician that we engage with through good recruitment and selection practice
- Ensure the recruitment process is carried out in accordance with procedures and processes for candidate placement and a fully compliant candidate is delivered to the customer.
- Develop and maintain a strong network of Technicians for future hiring consideration
- Ensure frequent and ongoing engagement with our established Technician workforce, coordinating their movements and ensuring strong retention
- Develop market intelligence from Technician engagement to support personal development, business development and pricing exercises
- Ensure frequent and ongoing communication with our main customer contacts as well as seeking out new contacts for yourself and the Boston Energy team to align to.
- Champion lateral alignment with your ‘Deputy / Recruiter’ peers across the team, collaborating on recruitment campaigns and the sharing of Technician resource
- Clear and effective communication when engaging administration support
- Adherence to the use of company systems so that information is logged correctly for recall and reporting purposes
- Adherence to all relevant operating procedures
- Promote BostonEnergy in the Wind Energy sector
- Aid the Business Lead and Head of Business Development in identifying new customer contacts
- Customer visits as required
- Deputise when required for the Business Lead that you report to
- Any other tasks as required for the recruitment process
Reports to: Business Lead
Minimum Previous Experience:
- Previous experience preferred
- Adaptable/Can do attitude/Flexible
- High level of motivation and enthusiasm
- Strong discipline for achieving targets and deadlines
- 100% accuracy, eye for detail
- Good communication skills
- A keen interest in Wind Energy
- Able to meet the demands of a fast moving business which expects a high level of service
- Able to work equally well individually and as part of a team
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV to MargoJagiello@bostonair.co.uk.
Related NewsView All News Articles
November 30, 2020
Job role: Level 4 / SGTT trained and experienced*service technicians and Level 5 3.0MW D3 Authorised service team leaders Platform:...
November 25, 2020
Boston Energy are delighted to be accredited to ISO45001 as of 24th November 2020. This new accreditation adds to our...
Boston Spotlight – “Why Flexible Training Solutions are so important in the Wind Industry” Interview with Boston Energy’s Jason Kennan
November 9, 2020
A critical component of Boston Energy's core training offering to our customers is the ability to create bespoke solutions that are suitable for their specific needs and requirements.
October 9, 2020
We are happy to annouce our new regular column - Boston Spotlight, starting with a personal and business perspective on The year of The pandemic