Our Specialised Job Vacancies In The Wind Energy Sector Can Be Applied For Online 24/7
5th February 2021
Boston Energy has an exciting opportunity to join their team as Account Coordinator.
- Develop Boston Energy’s reputation by ensuring a positive experience for every new Technician that we engage with through good recruitment and selection practice
- Ensure the recruitment process is carried out in accordance with procedures and processes for candidate placement and a fully compliant candidate is delivered to the customer.
- Develop and maintain a strong network of Technicians for future hiring consideration
- Ensure frequent and ongoing engagement with our established Technician workforce, coordinating their movements and ensuring strong retention
- Develop market intelligence from Technician engagement to support personal development, business development and pricing exercises
- Ensure frequent and ongoing communication with our main customer contacts as well as seeking out new contacts for yourself and the Boston Energy team to align to.
- Champion lateral alignment with your ‘Deputy / Recruiter’ peers across the team, collaborating on recruitment campaigns and the sharing of Technician resource
- Clear and effective communication when engaging administration support
- Adherence to the use of company systems so that information is logged correctly for recall and reporting purposes
- Adherence to all relevant operating procedures
- Promote BostonEnergy in the Wind Energy sector
- Aid the Business Lead and Head of Business Development in identifying new customer contacts
- Customer visits as required
- Deputise when required for the Business Lead that you report to
- Any other tasks as required for the recruitment process
Reports to: Business Lead
Minimum Previous Experience:
- Previous experience preferred
- Adaptable/Can do attitude/Flexible
- High level of motivation and enthusiasm
- Strong discipline for achieving targets and deadlines
- 100% accuracy, eye for detail
- Good communication skills
- A keen interest in Wind Energy
- Able to meet the demands of a fast-moving business that expects a high level of service
- Able to work equally well individually and as part of a team
To apply for this vacancy, please send your CV to MargoJagiello@bostonair.co.uk.
APPLY FOR A VACANCY
If you'd like to apply for a vacancy listed by Boston Energy then please complete the short form and attach your CV as well as relevant certificates such as WINDA which will help with your application.