Our Specialised Job Vacancies In The Wind Energy Sector Can Be Applied For Online 24/7
Business Administration Apprentice
Beverley, East Yorkshire
21st September 2020
Bostonair Group have an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to join our rapidly growing team, as a Business Administration Apprentice.
Our Aviation division (Bostonair) provides Recruitment, Line Maintenance and Technical Training Services to the aviation industry across Europe, working closely with customers such as Lufthansa, Condor and DHL. Within in our Energy division (Boston Energy), we provide Recruitment services, Crane Training Courses, Wind Turbine Services and Renewable Energy Solutions, working with customers such as Siemens Gamesa, MHI Vestas and Vensys.
The successful candidate will be working within our Energy division, to provide Administration support to our operations team.
Within this role, you will be responsible for a multitude of important tasks on a day to day basis, including:
- Working with our Recruitment team on a daily basis to assist with employment/starting arrangements
- Contract logistics, such as travel, accommodation, hire cars etc.
- Arranging training courses/medical appointments for technicians
- Verification of training certification (licences etc.)
- In-house certificate creation and distribution
- Database Maintenance including processing CVs/job applications, uploading certification and general personal data upkeep
- Preparing and monitoring applications for German Security Clearance
- PPE and workwear ordering & distribution
- Processing engineers’ expenses
- Dealing with incoming queries, troubleshooting for Technicians/Engineers
- Creating documents within the company guidelines
- General duties e.g. dealing with day to day post, ordering stationary supplies, monitoring kitchen stock, opening/locking up etc.
You will undertake level 2 Business Administration qualification in your first year of apprenticeship, with scope to complete a level 3 qualification most suited to your role in your second year of apprenticeship.
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- GCSE grade A-C in Maths & English – level 5/6 on the new grading system
- Enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Excellent communications skills
- Willing to work hard to gain achievement
- Full UK Driving License (not essential, but desirable)
- Ability to travel to work at our Beverley office, every day
We’re dedicated to supporting the development of our employees. Therefore, if successful in the role, you will be given the opportunity to develop and progress your career with us. Over our many years of employing apprentices, we have offered permanent positions to 90% on completion of their apprenticeship. Many of the people that have come through the Apprenticeship route now have pivotal roles within the organisation and continue to undertake further professional training and development. As an extra perk of the job, we have a discretional Quarterly Bonus Scheme, dependant on performance. Therefore, you have the opportunity to earn 4 bonus’ a year, on top of your annual salary.
If you’re interested, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
APPLY FOR A VACANCY
If you'd like to apply for a vacancy listed by Boston Energy then please complete the short form and attach your CV as well as relevant certificates such as WINDA which will help with your application.