Our Specialised Job Vacancies In The Wind Energy Sector Can Be Applied For Online 24/7
Deputy Sales & Marketing Manager
8th October 2020
Bostonair have an exciting opportunity to join our Beverley based Sales & Marketing team.
Bostonair require a Deputy Sales & Marketing Manager, with previous experience in Marketing essential. There are progression opportunities for the right person. This role requires someone who is prepared to “roll their sleeves” up and be very hands on, but also have an eye for developing strategies and tactics. A key part of the role will be to develop a significant amount of content for all the Bostonair Group businesses so will require a very strong copywriter along with a good understanding of the impact on SEO.
- Developing Sales & Marketing strategies in conjunction with Group Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Assisting with the development/delivery of the marketing budget.
- Content generation – Copywriting and developing articles for blogs, social media, website and PR purposes to help drive SEO across the Bostonair Group of Companies.
- Responsible for social media posts taking care that they fall within Company policies and are always in-line with our values.
- Assistance with tenders both for presentation including proof reading and editing.
- Website CMS – Manage content updates, amends and deletions across 7 x different websites
- Managing the new Bostonair Group website development project.
- Taking ownership, ongoing management and delivery of Boston “Spotlight”, our new initiative to ‘personalise’ our Marketing output across the Group.
- Digital creation – design of infographics, social media ads, videos etc.
- Print creation – design of flyers, leaflets, brochures, banners, business cards etc.
- Website updates e.g. creating new pages, adding news, blogs etc.
- Blog content idea generation/copywriting.
- Planning/organising recruitment events and other company events.
- Monthly Aviation Job Search e-shot/other e-shot campaigns.
- Presentation support/design for customer meetings.
- Provide lead generation support and develop own network on social media.
- Attend marketing events/exhibitions/seminars to keep up to date with new ideas/technologies.
- Use LinkedIn to directly target/write to individuals for GWO training, BTTL online/type courses, recruitment events etc.
- Liaise and work closely with Bostonair’s digital agencies and developing/leading our SEO strategy.
- Website and Social Media analytics, interpretating data and presenting performance to Department Heads.
- Regular monthly meetings with Department Heads to provide updates and analysis on Marketing campaigns & output.
Reports to: Group Sales & Marketing Manager
Minimum Previous Experience:
- Previous experience in either the Aviation/Wind Energy/Rail sector may be an advantage but is not critical
- At least 3-5 years Marketing experience is essential
- Experience working in Recruitment or Professional services sector is desirable
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- 3 A-Levels (or equivalent)
- A Marketing qualification is desirable, degree or diploma
- Very strong copywriting and content creation skills
- Understanding of the impact content has on SEO, and the ability to improve search engine rankings
- Ability to work independently without the need for regular input from Group Sales & Marketing Manager
- Strong influencing and engagement abilities with key stakeholders
- Ability to develop strategy and channel marketing tactics
- Strong presentation development skills
- Ability to use Adobe Photoshop and similar programmes such as InDesign
- Ability to create strong social media campaigns that will drive CV applications and online sales
- Change Management – drive and passion to make positive change to the Marketing output
- A positive mindset and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Ability to get on the “front foot” on a daily basis and make a difference
- High levels of motivation and enthusiasm
- Strong discipline for achieving targets and deadlines
- Able to utilise multiple methods of digital recruitment tools
- 100% accuracy, eye for detail
- Very strong communication skills across all levels of the business
- Able to meet the demands of a fast-moving business which expects a high level of service
- Able to work equally well individually and as part of a team
- Able to influence other parties to achieve the required goals
- Desire to learn from mistakes and share experiences
- Commitment to personal development
If you’re interested, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY FOR A VACANCY
If you'd like to apply for a vacancy listed by Boston Energy then please complete the short form and attach your CV as well as relevant certificates such as WINDA which will help with your application.