Our Specialised Job Vacancies In The Wind Energy Sector Can Be Applied For Online 24/7
26th February 2021
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are delighted to be looking for an Operations Administrator to join our Boston Energy Recruitment team in Beverley. This important role covers basic office administrative tasks but will also introduce you to contact with some of our customers in the renewable energy sector and also a high degree of liaison and coordination with our front-line staff placed in work, or indeed looking for work in the UK, Europe and the US. This role could offer development opportunities over time for the right candidate with a number of the existing team being promoted across the business.
We are looking for:
- Someone with core competencies in organisation and communication, and a hunger to learn new skills and develop.
- A team player who has the willingness to collaborate and help others.
- Somebody who is efficient and competent in task management, and able to follow operating procedures.
Reports to: Operations Coordinator
- Answer telephones and deal with enquiries and trouble-shooting for contractors
- Answering the door/intercom
- Taking and signing for deliveries
- Organising courier services
- Input C.V’s, documents and update Profile database
- Processing inbound job applications
- Creation of Boston Energy CV’s
- Process expenses received
- Monitor training expiry dates
- Assist with booking training for technicians
- Ensure compliance of candidates
- Raising purchase orders
- Arrange technician logistics, accommodation, hire cars, travel bookings
- Apply for 30% ruling applications and form A1 applications
- Assist Admin/recruitment team with ad hoc duties
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
- GCSE Grade B in Mathematics & English
- Business Administration Level 2 (desirable)
Minimum Previous Experience:
- Proven experience of administration tasks
- Used to working within a team
- An understanding of Microsoft Excel/word, Teams and Office 365
- Health and Safety awareness
- Excellent communication skills
- Interdepartmental liaison
APPLY FOR A VACANCY
If you'd like to apply for a vacancy listed by Boston Energy then please complete the short form and attach your CV as well as relevant certificates such as WINDA which will help with your application.