Our Specialised Job Vacancies In The Wind Energy Sector Can Be Applied For Online 24/7
Project Resource Co-Ordinator
31st March 2021
The position of Project Resource Co-Ordinator will be based in Hamburg, and the direct report will be the European Business Lead. This Project Resource Co-Ordinator will support our Mainland Europe operations (please note no relocation package is available). The opportunity allows for travel around Europe and to meet interesting people in a highly diverse environment. The highly motivated individual will be trained and developed in the role and industry in order to create growth for themselves and the business. This is an extremely exciting opportunity for the right individual who would join a growing team with real ambition and commitment to developing Boston Energy’s position across Europe as a market-leading provider of services into the Wind Energy industry.
The individual will be responsible for all tasks allocated by the line manager supporting recruitment and daily operation of Wind Turbine Technicians employed by Boston Energy, mainly consisting of offshore operations in Germany and Holland. We are looking for a candidate that is self-motivated, with the ability to multitask and work under pressure, with excellent decision making and communication skills, with a proven ability to line-manage individuals ideally with experience within the wind, oil/gas industry and military.
Project Resource Co-Ordinator (m/w/d) Duties:
- Develop Boston Energy’s reputation by ensuring a positive experience for every new Technician that we engage with through good recruitment and selection practice
- Ensure the recruitment process is carried out in accordance with procedures and processes for candidate placement and a fully compliant candidate is delivered to the customer.
- Develop and maintain a strong network of Technicians for future hiring consideration
- Ensure frequent and ongoing engagement with our established Technician workforce, coordinating their movements and ensuring strong retention
- Develop market intelligence from Technician engagement to support personal development, business development and pricing exercises
- Ensure frequent and ongoing communication with our main customer contacts as well as seeking out new contacts for yourself and the Boston Energy team to align to.
- Champion lateral alignment with your peers across the team, collaborating on recruitment campaigns and the sharing of Technician resource
- Clear and effective communication when engaging administration support
- Adherence to the use of company systems so that information is logged correctly for recall and reporting purposes
- Adherence to all relevant operating procedures
- Promote BostonEnergy in the Wind Energy sector
- Aid the Business Lead and Head of Business Development in identifying new customer contacts
- Customer visits as required
- Deputise when required for the Business Lead that you report to
- Any other tasks as required for the recruitment process
Reports to: Business Lead
- Previous experience preferred
- Adaptable/Can do attitude/Flexible
- High level of motivation and enthusiasm
- Strong discipline for achieving targets and deadlines
- 100% accuracy, eye for detail
- Good communication skills
- A keen interest in Wind Energy
- Able to meet the demands of a fast-moving business that expects a high level of service
- Able to work equally well individually and as part of a team
- €3,000 – €3,500 Per Month depending on experience
Contact details: Mark Foster
- Mobile: +447887427160
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The company has offices in Hamburg, Germany, Holland, UK, and the USA. In addition to our Energy business, the Group have interests in Aircraft Maintenance and Renewable Energy Development. For further information please view our websites at:
APPLY FOR A VACANCY
If you'd like to apply for a vacancy listed by Boston Energy then please complete the short form and attach your CV as well as relevant certificates such as WINDA which will help with your application.