Our Specialised Job Vacancies In The Wind Energy Sector Can Be Applied For Online 24/7
SGTT Service Technicians – CT Certified
28th October 2021
Boston Energy currently has fantastic opportunities for SGTT Service Technicians with Competent Technician sign off to work across various locations in the UK, including Grimsby, Lowestoft, and Ramsgate. Supporting the annual service campaign for 2022, the role involves the service and maintenance of Siemens 3.6MW wind turbines, therefore previous Siemens 3.6 turbine experience is essential.
With varying shift patterns available, duties and responsibilities include;
- Servicing and maintaining offshore wind turbines, including inspection, repairs, the replacement of faulty components, retrofits, gearbox inspection and oil sampling
- Integrating components to systems
- Undertaking basic engineering maintenance jobs
- Ensuring safety and quality instructions are adhered to
You will undertake daily CTV transfers within the role.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The following certificates are essential, but we can help to re-validate expired certificates at the Boston Energy training centre in Beverley;
- Siemens Level 4/SGTT
- WTCF Portfolio/Nomination Form
- Full GWO
- GWO Advanced Rescue Training
- Slinger/Banksman Training
- Medical/Chester Step
Boston Energy Limited is a fast-growing company based in Beverley, East Yorkshire. We recruit, train, and provide skilled personnel for some of the leading wind energy maintenance and service companies in Europe. Our professional service and dynamic team places us among the market leaders for the training and recruitment of wind turbine technicians.
APPLY FOR A VACANCY
If you'd like to apply for a vacancy listed by Boston Energy then please complete the short form and attach your CV as well as relevant certificates such as WINDA which will help with your application.
© Boston Energy 2021. All Rights Reserved.