Our Specialised Job Vacancies In The Wind Energy Sector Can Be Applied For Online 24/7
Siemens D6 Service Technician
23rd September 2021
Boston Energy currently have fantastic opportunities for experienced Siemens Level 4 Technicians, working on a specific projects with our client in the Netherlands, beginning in March 2022. The role involves the service and maintenance of Siemens D6 wind turbines, therefore previous Siemens D6 experience is essential.
Working on a 2 week on 2 week off rotation, typical duties will include;
- Servicing and maintaining offshore wind turbines
- Basic commissioning of products and systems
- Integrating components to systems
- Undertaking basic engineering maintenance jobs
- Troubleshooting errors on the wind turbine
- Ensuring safety and quality instructions are adhered to
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To undertake the role, you must hold the following valid certificates;
- Siemens Level 4/SGTT
- Full GWO
- GWO Enhanced First Aid Training
- GWO Advanced Rescue Training
- Slinger/Banksman Training
- Medical/Chester Step
- Full TMSE eLearning
- Skyman eLearning
APPLY FOR A VACANCY
If you'd like to apply for a vacancy listed by Boston Energy then please complete the short form and attach your CV as well as relevant certificates such as WINDA which will help with your application.
© Boston Energy 2022. All Rights Reserved.