Our Specialised Job Vacancies In The Wind Energy Sector Can Be Applied For Online 24/7
Level 5 Offshore MT Competent Technician
13th November 2019
Job Role: Level 5 Offshore MT Competent Technician
G4 3.6 MW Platform, Offshore Wind Parks; Meerwind & Amrumbank, Germany
Are you a signed off Level 5 MT on the SWT G4 3.6 MW and are looking for your next opportunity in the wind industry supporting a market leader?
Boston Energy have a significant number of open positions for Level 5 competent Maintenance Team Lead Technician’s for offshore work in Germany supporting our client commencing early 2020 operating from the island of Helgoland.
- Possibility to have a long-term career with a market leader
- Annual training requirements paid by Boston Energy
- Competitive Salary
- Accommodation, travel salary and expenses
You must be prepared to work in Germany and accept the social and tax implications of working in Germany on a pay as you earn contract.
A 2 weeks on 2 weeks off rotation is the work pattern equaling a good work life balance.
- You will be responsible of a team of SGTT trained technicians to carry out maintenance tasks in accordance with SGRE specifications
- Working with both team members and site supervisors and management, whilst also having regular contact with Boston Energy based staff
- Ensuring that yourself and others operate safely and professionally upholding the values and standards of Boston Energy
- Experience of team leading
- A proactive approach, being self-motivated and well organised
- Good verbal and written communication skills, both internal and externally
- An excellent understanding of, and commitment to, the highest standard of health and safety in the work environment
- A good level of computer literacy, used to software, apps and related
It is essential that you are signed off as a Siemens Level 5 Competent Technician and can prove this with forwarding the following certification:
- Siemens SCADA-Introduction e-Learning
- Siemens O&M Training / G4 Technical Product Training
- Siemens Competent Person Approval – D6 / D7 / G4
- WINDA ID Number
Interested applicants should register their interest with a detailed CV and proof of certification to: Germany2020@bostonenergy.co.uk
For additional information on the position, please contact:
Boston Energy, Germany Project Leader, Mark Foster +44 7887 427160
Boston Energy is a division of the Bostonair Group. Since our first supporting role to the renewables industry in 2012, Boston Energy has performed more than 800,000 hours service and maintenance assistance on a broad range of wind turbine generators.
We’re a leading provider of Service Maintenance, Inspection, Pre-Assembly and Technical Training services (including GWO approved courses) to the Renewables Industry. Our depth of knowledge covers the turbine and component life cycle. We operate onshore and offshore across the UK, Europe & USA.
The Boston Energy technician team is built up of highly motivated technicians drawn from aviation, light and heavy mechanical and electrical industries; maintenance backgrounds and also from our commitment to UK Armed Forces.
APPLY FOR A VACANCY
If you'd like to apply for a vacancy listed by Boston Energy then please complete the short form and attach your CV as well as relevant certificates such as WINDA which will help with your application.