Our Specialised Job Vacancies In The Wind Energy Sector Can Be Applied For Online 24/7
Wind Turbine High Voltage Technician
30th August 2019
Boston Energy are looking for experienced High Voltage Technicians to join an ongoing project in the Netherlands. Earliest start is 18th Sep running through to the 2020 service campaign, working a 2:2 rotation offshore on an SOV. Successful candidates will be given the opportunity to progress into a team lead position.
We can only accept candidates with experience of HV Maintenance on Siemens Turbines and the following qualifications:
- Full GWO’s & Offshore Medical
- Transformer Customer Training Modules 01 &02
- Assembly & Installation of NX-Plus C Product Portfolio
- IV/WV NEN3140 / Laagspanning + Eindgroepen hoogspanning NEN3840
- Siemens General Electrical Awareness eLearning
Please send your CV and the above training certificates to email@example.com or call 01482 679757 (opt. 2) for more info.
APPLY FOR A VACANCY
If you'd like to apply for a vacancy listed by Boston Energy then please complete the short form and attach your CV as well as relevant certificates such as WINDA which will help with your application.