Boston Energy are currently recruiting for an Offshore Storekeeper/Storeman, to be based in Holland.
- Offshore Medical (OGUK or RUK)
- Full GWO Certification (First Aid, Manual Handling, Fire Awareness, Working at Heights and Sea Survival)
- Slinger Banksman
- VCA or Equivalent Safety Training (Forklift/Telehandler)
- SOV crane training will be provided by the client.
- Stock control of the equipment on the vessel
- Use of the stock system (computer) -to record in and out the items leaving the stores
- Produce up to date report for the team there. (stores items etc)
- Sign out equipment to technicians and team leads
- Put to one side, items damaged during work
- Prepare stores equipment as per a ‘shopping list’ for the next day work
- Managing material flow/preparing materials for teams etc.
- Working on an SOV (leaving from the Netherlands)
- 6-Month Duration from April
If you’re interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 1482 679757 for more information!
Related NewsView All News Articles
September 26, 2019
Boston Energy are currently searching for mainland European based wind turbine technicians and will be in Szczecin, Poland
August 13, 2019
If you’re leaving the forces and are interested in the Wind Energy Sector, join us in Beverley on the 31st October.
July 2, 2019
The CTP Job Fair will provide an excellent opportunity for service leavers to meet face to face with potential employers
February 28, 2019
Boston Energy will begin our renewables operations in Germany in 2019. We are therefore looking for Wind Turbine Technicians.