Boston Energy is recruiting for number of vacancies across the business. Click the following links to view more and apply:
- Operations Administrator – Click here to view vacancy.
- Technical Contracts Manager – Click here to view vacancy.
- European Based Vestas V80 AT – Click here to view vacancy.
- European Based Offshore Service Technician Vestas 164 – Click here to view vacancy.
- Level 4/SGTT Technician – Click here to view vacancy.
Boston Energy is a division of the Bostonair Group. Created in 2012, Boston Energy’s services to the energy industry span seven main areas:
- Manpower: Recruitment and Temporary Labour Services including the supply of Wind Turbine Service Technicians
- Pre-assembly: Supplying Tower Technicians and Foreman
- Crane and Lifting equipment O&M: including HMF and other crane brands such as HIAB
- Engineering Maintenance Support: including planned and troubleshooting service contracts, Spares Management, Component Exchange
- Statutory Inspections: including LOLER, PUWER. Eye Bolt, Ladders and Fire Extinguishers
- Technical Training: including Slinger Banksmen, DAVIT, HMF, HIAB, Palfinger & GWO courses
- Partnerships: including Blade Repairs, Paint Inspections, Crew Transfer Vessels and Oil Change Programmes
The Boston Energy technician team is built up of highly motivated candidates drawn from aviation, light and heavy mechanical and electrical industries; maintenance backgrounds and also from our commitment to UK Armed Forces. Those selected are then trained to Global Wind Organisation standards, with further Technical Training courses that enhance their ability to support our customers.
Related NewsView All News Articles
February 5, 2021
Boston Energy has an exciting opportunity to join their team as Project Resource Coordinator.
November 30, 2020
Job role: Level 4 / SGTT trained and experienced*service technicians and Level 5 3.0MW D3 Authorised service team leaders Platform:...
November 25, 2020
Boston Energy are delighted to be accredited to ISO45001 as of 24th November 2020. This new accreditation adds to our...
Boston Spotlight – “Why Flexible Training Solutions are so important in the Wind Industry” Interview with Boston Energy’s Jason Kennan
November 9, 2020
A critical component of Boston Energy's core training offering to our customers is the ability to create bespoke solutions that are suitable for their specific needs and requirements.