WHO WE ARE
ABOUT BOSTON ENERGY
Boston Energy is a division of the Bostonair Group. Created in 2012, Boston Energy’s services to the energy industry span six main areas:
- Manpower: Recruitment and Temporary Labour Services including the supply of Wind Turbine Service Technicians
- Pre-assembly: Supplying Tower Technicians and Foreman
- Crane and Lifting equipment O&M including: HMF and other crane brands such as HIAB
- Engineering Maintenance Support including: Planned and troubleshooting service contracts, Spares Management, Component Exchange.
- Statutory Inspections including: LOLER, PUWER. Eye Bolt, Ladders and Fire Extinguishers
- Technical Training including: Slinger Banksmen, DAVIT, HMF, HIAB, Palfinger & GWO courses
- Partnerships including: Blade repairs, Paint Inspections, Crew Transfer Vessels and Oil Change Programmes
The Boston Energy technician team is built up of highly motivated candidates drawn from aviation, light and heavy mechanical and electrical industries; maintenance backgrounds and also from our commitment to UK Armed Forces. Those selected are then trained to Global Wind Organisation standards, with further Technical Training courses that enhance their ability to support our customers.