Our Specialised Job Vacancies In The Wind Energy Sector Can Be Applied For Online 24/7
Who We Are
About Boston Energy
Boston Energy is a division of the Bostonair Group. Created in 2012, Boston Energy’s services to the energy industry span seven main areas:
- Manpower: Recruitment and Temporary Labour Services including the supply of Wind Turbine Service Technicians
- Pre-assembly: Supplying Tower Technicians and Foreman
- O&M Support: including HMF and other crane brands such as HIAB
- Main Component Exchange/Heavy Lift: providing Heavy Lift technicians, HL Supervisors, Georgia and Janett Operators, Project supervisors, and Troubleshooters for the identification of generic faults and to lead consequent campaigns.
- Turnkey Projects: We provide fully managed campaign programmes with a specialist team to help you to reduce your risk and cost.
- High Voltage: We have a large pool of experienced HV technicians available for SAP and troubleshooting requirements as well as a full suite of LV capabilities to complement HV activities.
- Technical Training: including Slinger Banksmen, DAVIT, HMF, HIAB, Palfinger & GWO courses
- Partnerships: including Blade Repairs, Paint Inspections, Crew Transfer Vessels and Oil Change Programmes
The Boston Energy technician team is built up of highly motivated candidates drawn from aviation, light and heavy mechanical and electrical industries; maintenance backgrounds and also from our commitment to UK Armed Forces. Those selected are then trained to Global Wind Organisation standards, with further Technical Training courses that enhance their ability to support our customers.
= Our Offices
= Our Sites
January 13, 2020
Boston Energy Overview
January 13, 2020
Since starting in 2012, Boston Energy has grown as a company and secured contracts with a variety of Wind customers. Our first customer was Siemens Energy in 2012. Below are a handful of examples of the companies we have supported and many which we continue to support to this day:
© Boston Energy 2022. All Rights Reserved.