Our Specialised Job Vacancies In The Wind Energy Sector Can Be Applied For Online 24/7
What We Do
Since our first supporting role to the renewables industry in 2012, Boston Energy has performed more than 1 million hours service and maintenance assistance on a broad range of offshore and onshore wind turbine generators. Technicians with Boston Energy have seen our continued growth into Pre-Assembly, Installation, Special Projects and Service Agreements for onshore asset management contracts.
HMF cranes, as part of Boston Energy; provide inspection, servicing, maintenance and repair of hoist systems and several different crane types including HMF, HIAB and Palfinger. With flexible training solutions and industry accredited trainers, HMF has the capability to deliver courses to new and existing technicians across the UK, Europe and America.
What We Offer
- We have technicians who are supporting sites across the UK, with an impetus to locate employees close to home and broaden their flexibility for the customer.
- Our technicians are selected from a range of mechanical/electrical backgrounds that can transfer appropriate skills into the wind industry and renewables sector.
- The variety of skills in our team include mechanical technicians, electrical technicians, service technicians, pre-assembly technicians, installation and commission technicians, rope access technicians, blade repair technicians and special project isolation technicians. Boston Energy support projects up to service maintenance team leads, construction supervisor and foreman.
- Our O+M services include: scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, long-term service contracts, ad hoc arrangements, troubleshooting, tower inspection & repair, retrofits and upgrades, oil replacements, component exchange, bolt torquing programmes and pre-assembly.
- Our Lifting Equipment services include: Inspection, Service, Maintenance and Repairs of HMF, HIAB, Davit and Palfinger cranes.
- We offer independent inspection and service including testing, repairs and certification of lifting equipment (service crane, winches, hoists & rope lift equipment), Eye/anchor bolt inspection, fall arrest/man safe system inspection, fall arrest system inspection & certification, Man riding lifting equipment and Davit cranes service and maintenance.
- Technicians are trained to meet our customer skills matrix, with a focus on achieving competent technician status and so requiring less supervision. Specific training can be given that aids support to special project work.
- Our crane engineers are enhanced through LEEA membership and between 6-24 months assessment for their membership to ALLMI.