For all Refresher Courses;
The delegate must show proof of an in-date certificate to ensure qualification for the refresher course.
For all Courses;
The candidates must have a GWO WINDA registration identification number prior to attending any GWO course. Registration for a GWO WINDA ID can be found on the GWO website, click on the link below. https://winda.globalwindsafety.org/
All full-day courses include lunch.
The Delegates, during all courses, will have access to water, tea, coffee and basic refreshments during the course duration.
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions set out the terms of the contractual relationship between the Client and Boston Energy Ltd.
This contract is subject to training activities booked directly by or through the Client.
The Client: The Company/ Individual responsible for Contracting with Boston Energy Ltd. The Client may also be a Delegate. The Delegate: Any representative of the Client attending a course at Boston Energy Ltd.
BE: Boston Energy Ltd.
All payments must be made in £ GBP.
All payments are due immediately on booking unless agreed separately with Boston Energy.
BE reserves the right to charge interest (2% per month) on any overdue payments.
All courses are described in full on the course descriptions supplied to you. The course fee includes only the services described in the course description.
The courses are delivered at our Training Centre in Beverley, on-site, or in conjunction with approved training partners. Random drug & alcohol tests may be performed by BE during courses, and if delegates are under any influence of drugs or alcohol, they will be dismissed from the course with no refund of the remaining part of the course.
Cancellation by the Client:
In the event of a full or partial cancellation of a course by the Client the following cancellation charges will apply:
- 21+ days prior to the course: No charge.
- Less than 21 days prior to the course: 50% of the course fee.
- Less than 15 days: 100% of the course fee.
- If Delegates do not attend the course: 100% of the course fee.
- If Delegates on the course are replaced, this must be made in writing: No charge. Cancellations must be made in writing to BE.
- Acceptance of transfers to later/earlier course dates, will be judged on a case-by-case basis.
Cancellation by BE:
BE reserves the right to cancel or terminate wholly or in part of any course and make any changes to the course at any time and for any reasons.
In the event of a Client requiring a replacement copy of a certificate after the course has been completed, the following charges will apply:
- Electronic scan of original: No charge
Requests for replacement Certificates must be made in writing to BE.
Waiver of Liability
Delegates are responsible for their own safety and for taking out appropriate accident insurance. Appropriate insurance cover should be obtained by the Client and/or Delegate
to indemnify BE against claims which may be made against BE in respect of loss or damage which BE may suffer. Such insurance should also cover the risk of bodily injury or death to the Client/Delegate.
The Client is responsible for the actions of any of the Delegates whilst at BE during the period of the course and will be accountable for all charges.
To the fullest extent permitted by law (whether in contract, tort (including negligence)), breach of statutory duty, restitution or otherwise BE and its employees shall not be liable for:
- any direct loss or damage to the property of the Client and/or the Delegate,
- indirect or consequential loss (whether direct or indirect including without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, loss of bargain, depletion of goodwill and like loss) howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with any breach by BE of any of the express or implied provisions of the terms and conditions,
- any inconvenience or loss caused to any party as a result of cancellation, termination or change to the course, or
- death or personal injury to Clients or Delegates
Intellectual Property Rights
The copyright and all other intellectual property rights in all course materials shall remain the sole and exclusive property of BE. The Client undertakes that he will not copy or permit the photocopying of course materials, nor disclose or permit the disclosure or sell or hire the same to third parties, nor use the same for running the client’s own courses.
Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
The relationship between the Client and BE shall be governed by the laws of England, and any dispute will be settled by the English courts.