Boston Energy’s Training Centre has been operational since June 2019 and has since hosted many GWO approved courses, including:
- GWO Working at Height
- GWO First Aid
- GWO Fire Awareness
- GWO Manual Handling
- GWO Slinger Signaller
Boston Energy have invested in a whole range of equipment to ensure the delivery of advanced, practical training as well as familiarisation courses, including:
- Avanti and Skyman lifts
- Static ladders with various mounted fall arrest systems
- Trailer mounted mobile HIAB SWP2 Nacelle Crane
- Shipping container mounted HMF 2530 Nacelle Crane
- Liftket and Rotzler hoisting equipment
- Lifting equipment and accessories
- First aid equipment incl. torso anatomy dummy, airway model and CPR masks
- Various fire extinguishers and fire stimulator
- A variety of safety equipment e.g. helmets and harnesses
To view our available courses, click here – bostonenergy.co.uk/courses/
Related BlogsView All Blog Articles
BOSTON SPOTLIGHT: Meet Steve, Logistics and Facilities Manager and find out how you can join his team
July 26, 2021
We caught up with Steve, our Logistics and Facilities Manager for our most recent Boston Spotlight, to find out a...
July 22, 2021
After a successful year so far, despite the challenges of the current pandemic, celebrating a record number of technicians on...
May 9, 2021
Boston Energy launched its superb new-build training centre just under 2 years ago and it has been a great success....
March 8, 2021
Since our first supporting role to the renewables industry in 2012, Boston Energy has performed more than 1 million hours...
© Boston Energy 2022. All Rights Reserved.